Sunday, February 21, 2010

Alot can happen in 5 minutes

Before Jake 5 minutes meant nothing to me. Now 5 minutes means everything. Alot can happen in 5 minutes! Here are some examples:

1) 5 more minutes of SLEEP!
2) 5 more minutes before I have to wake him up to feed him
3) 5 more minutes left of him breastfeeding
4) 5 minutes to hop in the shower and rinse off
5) 5 minutes to fold laundry.....load 9,001..babies might be small but they go thru alot of clothes
6) 5 minutes to empty the dishwasher...for the 1,000,987 time
7) 5 minutes to talk to Kevin...I totally see now why marriages become strained after children. Now more then ever its important to make time for "us"..even if it's just for 5 minutes of uninterrupted talking.
8) 5 minutes to eat something quickly before he starts or crying again

I could go on but you get the point....

Ok, well I have 5 more minutes and then it's time to feed him again...see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment