Thursday, January 14, 2010

37 weeks and 1 day

37 weeks and 1 day...yes everyday counts when you are this far along! Went to the doctor yesterday and I am 1 cm dilated and she could feel his head! Jake is making moves and I am so happy about it! I need this baby out of me. Don't get me wrong I have enjoyed being pregnant. I have been blessed with a great pregnancy! No morning sickness, swelling, weird food cravings...nothing! Don't hate me! I truly feel for some of my friends that have been horribly sick...I can't imagine...I hate being nauseous even for a minute so the thought of being that way for months sounds down right miserable. My sister comes in town this weekend and I can't wait to spend some quality time with her before the baby comes. She is due in June, with a sweet baby boy, and Tulsa doesn't have the best selection of baby stores, clothes etc so we are planning on shopping, eating and being together. I hate that she lives in Tulsa but happy that she and my BIL have a great life there but I miss them both so much and with both of us having babies makes it even worse. I still remember my Mom taking us in the summer time to meet half way between Stillwater and Dallas to drop us off with my Aunt. I guess that will be Mikah and I someday with the boys! Maybe one day they will move to Dallas..Mikah are you reading this...make it happen :)  2010 is going to be a HUGE year for my parents! Not only are they going to be grandparents X 2 but Merda is getting married and they will be celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary on February 9th! My original due date was the 10th...that would have been a great gift to them and I was talking to Mikah the other day and I was telling her how the doctor said she would induce me on the 2nd if Jake wasn't here yet or if I wasn't comfortable with being induced I could wait until the 9th...Mikah thought that was a great idea I on the other hand told her that being 1 extra week pregnant was NOT.GOING.TO.HAPPEN. Until you are pregnant you will never know the amount of pain that is associated with the final weeks of pregnancy and I say this without even having the baby yet...I am in for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment