Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I did it!

I did it! I finally created my blog! I have onl been talking about it for years now and last night as I was laying in bed I decided that today would be the day! Barbs, are you proud of me?? I can't promise exciting entries but I can promise you honest entries about life as a first time Mom. Yikes, am I really going to be a Mom? I still feel so young and quite honestly sometimes not ready! To say that I have been having some bad days is an understatement. I have always been a laid back,not overly emotional person but these days I am border line crazy! I have been so down in the dumps that Kev even gave me my "push prize", a beautiful diamond and rubies eternity band, early cause he said he couldn't stand seeing me so upset! He is the best husband ever and even brought me my favorite flowers and the sweetest card home. Needless to say he turned my day around :) It doesn't help that I am currently unemployed which only causes me to think, stress out and analyze more. At least if I had a job I would have something to keep my mind off these last few weeks of being pregnant. Instead, as i've said before, its Groundhogs Day, EVERYDAY, from me and its getting really old! Maybe its a sign since his birthday will be February 2nd, which is Groundhogs Day, if he doesn't come sooner..please come sooner!!! Anywho...nothing to exciting to post about just another Tuesday, another long day of watching Regis and Kelly, The View, AMC, BB and many more all the while trying to keep myself from watching A Baby Story..oh the long days.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Its about time :) and look how cute your blog is! Now you just need to add some pictures on here - maybe a post about Jake's nursery or one with a big bare belly shot :) JK!
    Love you and I cannot wait for Jake to get here!

    ReplyDelete