Sunday, January 31, 2010

Documenting this baby...

I have done a horrible job at documenting this pregnancy! Before I got pregnant I always thought that once I got pregnant I would be that crazy woman that takes pictures every week of her belly while holding a piece of fruit that compares to the size of the baby. Well let's just say that that never happened :( It's not that I didn’t want to it's just that time got the best of me. In my defense I didn’t even show until I was around 22 weeks or so technically I could use any picture before that and put what week I was regardless of the actual week...right..no one would ever know :) So once I finally started showing I started taking pictures..not many but it was a start. So now here I am going on 40 weeks and having Jake on Tuesday and looking back I want to kick myself for not taking more pictures! Man, I hope I get better when he gets here! So here are some pics for your viewing pleasure..

 
This is the only place that you will ever see my actual belly...

We go in on Tuesday at 7:30 am. We can't wait! I wish we were going in tomorrow!! I know that neither or us will be able to sleep on Monday night. Right now I am anxious, scared, nervous...a little bit of everything. This is the first time in my life that I can actually say that I have no clue as to what we are getting ourselves in to and have no idea what we are going to do once he gets here but I also know that as long as I have Kev by my side everything will be fine. Wish us luck!

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you Luck! You'll do great! Don't worry about all the logistics of parenthood and the "right" and "wrong" way of doing things. All Jake will truly need is to know that he is loved and the rest won't matter. Can't wait to see pics. Enjoy your last day of freedom....for the next 18 plus years....ha! No, just kidding. It is all worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you and Kev! You are going to be the best parents and Jake is so lucky to have you. I cannot wait to meet him that precious little boy and for all our future playdates. I'll be praying for a fast delivery - and NOT something off a baby Story hehe :) LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sloan! I am so happy for you.. Please remember all of the birthing details so you can share :) You are beautiful preggo and I can't wait to see you as a mother. Jake is so lucky to have you two as parents! Good luck tomorrow- I won't be able to sleep either! Keep us posted on the progress! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had the CUTEST little pregnant belly that I have ever seen. It was just like a round basketball :) Congratulations on the new arrival and best of luck to you as a new mom. I am sure you will be great!

    ReplyDelete