Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A Jam Packed Christmas

Wow what a week it has been! I feel like we have been going non-stop since last Friday and today has been the first day that we haven't done anything and it has been wonderful! My family was making fun of me for taking so many pictures but I told them they would all appreciate it years from now when they can look back at Christmas 2012 :) Christmas this year with Jake was AWESOME!! He loved everything about it and "got it". Next year will be even better. Hudson was my little angel as always and I am really looking forward to next year and seeing the boys interact and play on Christmas morning. Last night Kev and I were laying in bed talking about what a wonderful Christmas is was and I told him that I didn't even really see anything that he got and he said the same about the gifts I got cause we were way more interested in watching the boys open theirs. The holidays are now about spending time with the ones we love and not so much about the presents and gifts and I love that. Watching Jake's face as he opened his presents was magical. He patiently waited for Transformers and his patience paid off cause Santa brought him five and as soon as he saw those he was in Transformer heaven and didn't pay attention to anything else the rest of the day. He didn't even eat..seriously he ate NOTHING all day! Crazy kid. He and Hudson made out like bandits and my parents went overboard as usual. They are two very blessed little boys. So another holiday season has come and gone and my sisters and their families have gone back home to Oklahoma and I already miss them and can't wait to see them again. So until then here are some pics from our Christmas.
 
Friday started with Jake picking up these terrible foam fingers at Academy. I sent this pic to Uncle Boob cause he is the only one that would appreciate it. Gig 'em
 
 
Hudson the reindeer
 
 
Aunt Mickey is turning 30 on 12/30 so we celebrated with an early brunch at Whiskey Cake
 
 
Kev's burger was as big as his face but he still ate the whole thing :)
 
 
Adults only dinner at Coal Vines. Dinner with out the kids is such a treat and very rare
 
 
Love this guy
 
 
My sweet parents..my Mom won't let me tag her in pics anymore on Facebook but she never said anything about my blog..hehe
 
 
That dinner was delish
 
 
Christmas Eve day we headed to Northpark to see the train exhibit
 
 
Sweet Beckett
 
                                              
 
Gigi and Hudson
 
 
Loved having my sisters in town
 
 Aunt Mickey and Beckett
 
The Dudley's
 
 
Mom and Dad
 
 
Merry Christmas from the Lewis'..love this picture but sad Hudson was already asleep
 
 
The matching jammie tradition lives on. Can't wait until Marley Reed's first Christmas so she can match the girls!
 
 
Eating Santa's cookies...they didn't understand that they weren't for them
 
 
The best present we got this year
 
 
Loving his toys
 
 
Lining up his Transformer for the millionth time
 
 
My parents pretty tree
 
 
 
Playing outside in the snow! It really was a white Christmas. Jake is definitely my child though...he hated the snow and didn't want anything to do with it. He refused to wear his coat and gloves and wanted to go back inside stat! Kevin was devastated. I told him we will be a beach family.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment