Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Dinner with Santa

Every month at my parents country club they have kids night and in December they have Santa and crafts so last night we met my parents up there so the kids could see Santa! The Santa they had this year was way better then last year. Last years Santa was a grumpy old man and didn't even talk to the kids but this years Santa was awesome and he asked Jake what he wanted for Christmas, Transformers of course, and chit chatted with him. So cute! We practiced all day about what we would say when Santa asked him what he wanted and he did so good. I am all about the mall Santa but nothing beats not waiting in line and a FREE picture with the big guy :) Hudson even did great. Just so we can compare. Here is a look back at our pictures with Santa:
 
Christmas 2010: Jake 10 months old
 
 
 
Christmas 2011: Jake 22 months old and wouldn't go near Santa...hence Klusman and I holding the boys. Hudson is in my belly and I am about 14 weeks in this picture.
 
 
Christmas 2012: Jake almost 3 and Hudson is 6 months and both are all smiles
 
 
Hudson's first picture with Santa: Hudson 6 months
 
 
Helping Jakey decorate his first cookie
 
 
Jake decorating his 2nd cookie...pretty much all sprinkles and icing and that's all he ate for dinner.
 
 
On a side note Hudson was referred to 2 times yesterday as a girl. Now I know he is "pretty" and all but really?? Then I was thinking about it this morning and maybe it was the girly outfit I dressed him in that made people think that :) Oh well I thought he looked cute.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment